- Form of enterprise: synlab Holding GmbH
- Founded: In 2010 as a merger of synlab GmbH (Augsburg), Futurelab GmbH (Vienna) and Fleminglabs Srl (Brescia)
- Objects of the company: Laboratory diagnostics for human and veterinary medicine, environmental analysis services. Furthermore, medical supplies trade, consultancy services, plasma donation centres and clinical trials.
- Turnover 2011: € 570,8 million
- Number of analyses in 2011: Approx. 300 million
- Number of employees: Approx. 6.800
- Number of sites, incl. blood collection points: 300 in 20 countries
- Customer structure: Doctor's surgeries, patients, clinics, university hospitals, retirement and nursing homes, veterinary practices, business enterprises, communities and authorities, pharmaceutical companies.
- Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Bartl Wimmer (MD)